Group Supplemental Term Life Insurance Coverage
Coverge costs is based on your age and desired amount. Plans start a under $2.00/mo
What Is It?
The CCPOA Supplemental Term Life is life insurance that carries with you throughout your career and can be rolled over into retirement. Coverage ranges from $25,000 up to $500,000 for Active members, and up to $250,000 for Retired members.
Who Can Apply?
Rank and File; Supervisor, Retired
What Does It Cost?
$25,000 in coverage starts at $1.50 monthly.
30-Day Free Look
If you are not completely satisfied with the terms of your Certificate of Insurance you may return it, minus any claims paid, within 30 days. Your coverage will be invalidated and you will receive a full refund - no questions asked.
Your dependents’ coverage remains in force as long as your coverage remains in effect, premiums are paid when due, and they remain eligible dependents. An eligible spouse cannot be legally separated
or divorced from the insured person.
* Includes permanent full-time (actively at work at least 30 hours per week) and PIE employees, and all R06, S06, M06 CCPOA members.
1. Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
2. You should consult a personal tax advisor since proceeds under this benefit may be taxable.
Bates # 1710192
The CCPOA Group Supplemental Term Life Insurance is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, NY NY 10010
NEW YORK LIFE and the NEW YORK LIFE Box Logo are trademarks of New York Life Insurance Company.
Our Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Program is simple. Coverage that can't be turned down.
You are eligible for $125,000 in coverage. Have a spouse? You can cover your spouse for $12,500. Kids? Coverage is available for them as well.
You only need two things:
(1) You must apply in the first six months of hire.
(2) If you are age 55 or younger, you can apply for Guarantee Issue Life Insurance coverage.
When you are ready, you can increase your coverage amount by applying for additional Group Supplemental Term Life Insurance through theTrust. Coverage amounts up to $500,000* for members at affordable rates.Guaranteed Issue Rates and Application